4/27/2014

and the 3th (and last) card for the mini-card concept at Little Tangles



I did spend some time on this one. I like it, but is not my favorite. But it did have quite a succes with my boys!

A lot as stamping, then a lot of die-cutting to ( die-cutted the sentiment in the stamped image, then another 3 or 4 layers in cardstock to give it some dimenssion, adhered it all together and then inserted in the card).

Now I must wait for a good occasion (involving lot of hearts, ha!) to use it.

And here is the super cute Little Tangles site

2 comments:

  1. Love all the different hearts, very pretty. Thanks again for joining us at Little Tangles, hope you can play along with the next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love all your stamped hearts :-). Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete