4/27/2014

60's card - such fun!

I really did have a lot of fun creating, but mainly looking at this cards.... I don't know what it is about me and the 60's (but also the 30's and 40's and...).

Anyway, here are the results (a 2nd one in a separate post here), not much to say in terms of technique BUT, do i love candy? I do, and not just the ones which make you fat, but the Colour Candy from Stampin'up are my new great new love!!!! So, so sweet...


And this baby goes to Colour me and SS keep it CAS challenges.



4 comments:

  1. Super pretty floral "ombre"! So glad you joined us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie, so happy to be with you on this challenge and other to comme!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Alrik, your comment is very encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun design! Such a cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete